Early Life Adversity
- Toxic stress and the neuroendocrine-immune network
- Psychosocial vulnerability and risks for central sensitivity syndromes
- Epigenetics and adversity-related psychopathology
- Biological basis for caring & Polyvagal Theory
- Trauma-informed Care for hospitalized newborns & infants
- Core measures for age-appropriate care
Implementation Science & Improvement Methodologies
- Implementation frameworks
- Comparison of Quality Improvement Models
- Testing versus Implementing change
- Design tests of change
- Feedback session
- Identify barriers / challenges
- What are leadership skills?
- Your leadership profile
- Strategies for engaging your colleagues
Participants will receive an evidence-based tool kit which will include a practice audit, sample algorithms, competencies, parent teaching sheets and more.
Each represented facility will receive 3 follow-up coaching calls to support plan testing, practice improvement implementation, and abstract/manuscript development.
Each participant will gain access to a private Facebook page to continue the networking and collaboration!